Single-Source Lending and Settlement Solutions from Origination to Closing
The EPN bundled services platform provides resellers and lenders with a secure, single source to order and pay for all the products and services needed to close a loan. With direct connections to quality credit, appraisal, flood, automated valuation model (AVM), title, compliance, document preparation, closing services vendors from a single web site, loan documents are electronically stored and delivered back to the LOS quickly.
Only EPN’s advanced technology and unique products bring the best in mortgage advantages to lenders and brokers by accelerating the entire loan process while delivering real savings to consumers.
Strategic Partners & Resellers
EPN delivers opportunities for resellers to combine all products and services you offer into a single, secure web site. By aggregating your products and delivering them from a single source, you can bundle your pricing, making the quality financial products you offer your clients more affordable. Plus your offerings become more accessible by having your clients login to your storefront to access all your products.
Benefits for Lenders
- Boost process efficiency
- Close your loans faster, more securely, and with assurance that all parties are on the same page
- Better control over the interaction between staff and third party vendors
- Reduce third party vendor compliance inefficiencies
- Increase security
- Gain further protection from audits
- Order all mortgage products in one secure, seamless, web-based system.
- Create bundles of vendors and products to match your product lines: Purchase, Equity, Refi, Commercial and More
- Package and send all files back to your LOS electronically
- Keep all parties notified on statuses of product orders: Realtors, underwriters, LO's and borrowers
- Use your selected and vetted vendors, including local and regional vendors, such as title companies.
- Be assured that your loan officers and processors only use approved vendors
- We can easily integrate new vendors with simple APIs